QTournament is a program for managing badminton tournament. With QTournament you can
- Administrate players and teams;
- Administrate multiple playing categories with various match systems (e.g., Swiss Ladder, single elimination, round robin, tournament brackets) in one tournament;
- Schedule matches in arbitrary sequences;
- Assignment of umpires to matches based on different selection strategies; and
- Generate and print various reports (participant lists, result lists, ranking, brackes)
QTournament can handle any tournament size. There is no limitation in terms of number of participants, number of concurrently running matches or categories.
The program is designed as a single-user application. That means you can’t work simultaneously with multiple computers or multiple users on the same database.
Note: the screenshot show a fictional tournament using the names of the members of the German parliament (18. legislative period). All category assignments, player pairs and match results are purely random.
Download and installation
QTournament is available for 64-bit Linux and Windows and is packed as a ZIP file. Installation is as easy as extracting the ZIP file into an empty folder and running the QTournament binary. For download links and further information please visit the download page.
Please read the user documentation carefully before using QTournament for a real tournament. Make yourself familiar with the program and the necessary workflows because otherwise all participants of your tournament might get really mad at you (e.g., if you lose match result or cause confusion in the match sequence).